Word Up - It's Time to Get Wordy!

Word of the Day
I really do not know that anything has ever been more exciting than diagramming sentences. Gertrude Stein

07 October 2008

Some of me in Imagery

1. HOW OLD ARE YOU? (...until tomorrow)


2. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? (minus the Antoinette)


3. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?


4. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM VACATION?


5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? (I can't be nailed down to one... and you know this, man!)


6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK?


7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON? (Who else?)


(...although this guy's magnific, too!)

5 people love me:

Anonymous said...

Your bday is tomorrow? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jackie said...

This is my new favorite meme going around right now...a great way to get to know you better! And you are so creative with the pictures you chose. Love the color pictures...how relaxing does that look!

Tonja said...

i love this!! very creative...you are!

did you get the bday card from your favorite "girl"?

Unknown said...

How fun was this! Love your pics, young one.

bren j. said...

I'm trying really hard to remember Danger Mouse....it's not coming to me but he looks so familiar! Also, 30 is creeping up on us WAY too quickly - enjoy this last year of 20-somethingness. I only have - gack! - eight months left! No wait! I miscalculated! Only SEVEN!