Word Up - It's Time to Get Wordy!

Word of the Day
I really do not know that anything has ever been more exciting than diagramming sentences. Gertrude Stein

16 October 2008

I should really be packing.

47Yes. Shameful. I know.
However, in my defense, you had to name colors from their list. Things like light blue and tawny didn't count and everybody knows those are real. I even went for aubergine. I mean, come on. Aubergine. That color test is not nearly extensive enough for me. I'm just too smart for it.

Oh, but colors like Zinnwaldite, Harlequin and Smalt... those make the list. Isn't harlequin a black and white diamond shaped pattern? It ain't no color in my book. I can tell you that.

Clearly, I am too smart.

67 wordsWord.

72%ow Addicted to Blogging Are You?



How long could you survive in the vacuum of space?
I think they overestimate me.

Name That Robot
I was certain of two: R2D2 and Rosie. The only two that could be helpful to me. Where's MY droid??

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?

18Curious.

Then why am I beat by only 3 kids every single day?

I must not be fightin' dirty enough. I need to understand that these kids are merciless. I have underestimated them.

7 people love me:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!

Tonja said...

i took the typing test, b/c that's really where i'm geeky :)
and here's my score:

You type 427 characters per minute
You have 80 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words


I'm not bragging...just showing you what a geek I am - really!

Tonja said...

and it felt really great to be successful at something...so thanks for the challenge :)

Jackie said...

Whoa. I can tell what I'll be doing the rest of the evening. Thanks a lot, Jodie.

The color test looks fun...I'll have to let you know how I do. :)

And...you can take on 18 kids? 18? You should start a daycare. ;) Ha!

bren j. said...

Well let's see: 21 five-year-olds (but since I've never had one...), 69% on the robots (Mr. J. helped; I'd never seen half of them), and only 6 seconds longer than you in space. Dangit! That only means you're six seconds closer to heaven. :)

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

You're crazy, lady. :-)

Beck said...

I could take seven five year olds in a fight. On a good day. I am wimpy.