- Today is my birthday and I have the GREAT PLEASURE of sharing it with my totally magnific twin sister, J-Bird! Happy Birt'day Birdie! I love you like a red bean loves rice, only way more.
- Cool temperatures outside+ jeans + cardigans = merriment and mirth
- sugar-free jello + fat free whipped cream = zero points
- I'm going to Canton at the end of this month! GOOD GRAVY, I'M EXCITED!
- birthday dinners with my people (my dawgs)(whuttup G's?)
- a night out with my Stretch that will include a stop at the very famous, very delectable (maybe you've heard of it?) Taco Bell. What can I say? I have a weakness for sauces from the hot and pico families, and evidently for a boy named Stretch.
- a sweet baby boy that loves playing pee-pie and hugging his Mama... mmm, such good hugs.
- superb/delicious/happy-day finds (half off) at Hobby Lobby with which to feather my nest.. like these knobs that I am completely, head over heels, hopelessly in lurve with:
Exhibit B. $3. THREE DOLLARS! I bought two.
- the color I've decided on for our bathroom! *squeal* It's called Hint of Mint. In anticipation of it's supreme charm, it's already my favorite room.
- the kids' faces when they saw the opossum that had magically climbed into our trash can during the night but couldn't find his way out. Opossums is sooo dummmbb.
- and lastly, but perhaps most importantly, there's the outside chance that I might fall into a rather large vat of RediWhip and have to eat my way to freedom. I hope that happens really soon.
Also - (and this is the part where I need your help) what is your opinion on these twiggy wreaths above our sofa? Personally, I'm just wondering if they look right or if there is just too much roundage going on there. I can't decide. Is there too much circular action happening with the oval frames underneath?
I'm posting two pictures so that you can get a better feel for what we're dealing with here, and also so that you can feel better about the pile of laundry you have on your sofa. No one should suffer alone, as they say. [or as they should say]
So, what'cha think? Holla at ya girl.