- Dusted off our basket full of supplements. We forgot to take them today. And roughly every day for at least half a year. It's nice to know we invest in our health.
- Found a cup on the dresser in my bedroom containing about a fourth of an inch of coagulated milk. (Who put THAT there?) (Oh yeah... me.) And then for reasons which are beyond even myself, I sniffed it. (Not so bad. I was expecting much worse. I've smelled worse from the fridge.)
- Found myself in too much silence, wondering where Puddin' had gotten off to. I turned to see him sitting on the floor surrounded by banana peels he'd retrieved from the trash can. (Oh, that's not so bad.) And then I saw a flash of blue. (What?) A wad of gum. Also from the trash can. Strung and stuck to his tiny little fingers. On both hands. Such a little mess mess.
- Threw out Froot Loops (hurricane remnants)(which claim to be made with natural ingredients. Shut it Froot Loops. Your'e not foolin' anybody.) and then I baked vegan brownies. Yes, I am the bomb. Heh. They're tasty. Mine came out cakey. But I'm not hatin' on 'em.
- Was about to outdo my own self and make some homemade hummus for the very first time, but found my tahini had expired in oh-six. I bet I bought that tahini under the same influence (which has now worn off) (even though I didn't want it to) that made me buy all those supplements.
I really do not know that anything has ever been more exciting than diagramming sentences. —Gertrude Stein
11 September 2008
Posted by Jodie | Velour at 12:03 PM