Word Up - It's Time to Get Wordy!

Word of the Day
I really do not know that anything has ever been more exciting than diagramming sentences. Gertrude Stein

30 June 2008

Toothless no more.

Last week, Puddin' cut his first two teeth. Two teeth at one time.

Poor thing ran fever over 103º which caused him to throw up. Twice. He was also awake more at night, which is something I'm never in the market for.

You know... less sleep.

But he now has two of the cutest teeth on his bottom row. I just love to see baby teeth. The bottom two in particular. And you know, I never once had to intervene with any type of home remedy to hurry them along.

Not once.

2 people love me:

Unknown said...

Lil' Puddin's growing up. Before you know it, it will be chest hair instead of teeth.

bren j. said...

Hooray for teeth! We think the LG might be cutting molars...I wish it didn't take so long, poor kid.