I love my charm bracelet. I like looking at it. It's such a personal piece of jewelry that tells so much about us.
- unicorn - only the greatest animal ever created
- owl - I really like the way they look
- tiny (rusty) locket - I like lockets; I found this one
- plumeria - bought on our honeymoon in O'ahu, also, the best smelling flower in the universe
- monkey - Sugarhead's favorite toy; this charm represents her
- heart - Puddin' charm, because he was the first of my children that I consciously and deliberately accepted and embraced into my heart as an infant
- T-Rex - I cannot look at one and not think of my Sweet Pickle who loves them
- pinecone - no special significance, just like the way it looks alot
- bride & groom - represents my oneness with my man, Stretch
- crown - to remind me Whose I am
If you don't have one, what would be on it if you did have one?