- Tonight, Stretch and I have a date. Our 3rd date in 3 weeks. We are on a roll.
- Puddin's taking steps, learning to walk. Even though he's our third baby, I still marvel.
- Things are working out well for my good man at his new job.
- Mercy. Here's how I define it: The kids didn't press me for more information about lizard copulation.
- My children aren't seriously ill or afflicted. Our health is intact.
- I'm not dealing with menopause, or perimenopause.
- I finally have a tan.
- I'm not having to clean out a freezer full of meat gone bad.
- Our dog lives outside.
- Tarantulas are not native to S. La., but boudin is.
I really do not know that anything has ever been more exciting than diagramming sentences. —Gertrude Stein
20 June 2008
Elizabeth invited me to do a Feel Good Friday. So, here are a few things I'm grateful for today.
Posted by Jodie | Velour at 2:34 PM