Now, moving on.
I never knew it was such a common illness for people to have dish problems. I was totally unaware of the absolute repugnance with the way other people load a dishwasher. Then there are those who feel they must smell or rinse every dish before using it. Man. Y'all got some mizads, yeah? (Translation: troubles.)
Let me also say, I now feel much better about myself. Even if I take issue with where the cheese is placed on my sandwich and nevermind the fact that I know what I'd eat for my last meal if I'm ever on death row. Y'all are still way more weird. Way more.
These topped my list of happiness on a page:
* "I hate mugs, so I always drink coffee out of just a regular drinking cup." (Hates mugs. Hates. Who knew the mug could be so disgusting to someone?) :)
* "I usually have a glass of water and a book in every room of the house."
* "I have a birthmark on my right hip that is shaped like a lobster."
* "I eat strawberries and tomatoes at the same time."
* "Nothing fills me with joy quite like when i see someone trip!"
* "I can't open my eyes in the shower once they've gotten wet until I wipe them off with a towel. That's just how I roll."
* And this one which should have a category all its own, "I gave a pig a heart attack and it died."
My husband swears I did the same thing to a horse, but he lies.
Now onto the winner of my sweet prize! Which incidentally does not include a chicken dinner.
My random number winner is Commenter #4!
Congratulations to Bren J. of Stranger in a Stranger Land!!!
I hope your Monday is happy happy!
Now, I'm going to get a drink of water. But I'm gonna smell the cup and then rinse it out before I actually drink from it.
In an effort to make y'all feel more normal.
I'm all about being compassionate to the freaks.