Word Up - It's Time to Get Wordy!

Word of the Day
I really do not know that anything has ever been more exciting than diagramming sentences. Gertrude Stein

10 April 2008

That's why they're called business socks.

I saw this today for the first time and I would be remiss not to share it with the rest of the people who apparently live under a rock, or in a dark and very remote cave. Like me. Apparently.

Y'all.

I was not ready for this kind of hilarity. And now that I've seen it, I don't want to look away. Because it is so. funny.

WARNING: You may want to get the kiddies involved in something else - as this pertains to a topic of marital business.

So, I'm gonna shut up now. Because the longer I talk, the longer you wait to see this. And I've wasted enough time already.

Shutting up now.

6 people love me:

Missy said...

Oh my gosh, FOTC and The Office in one night, am I in heaven??

This is my husband's mating call, by the way!

It's bidness...it's bidness TIME...

My favorite of all time is The Most Beautiful Girl. Closely followed by Jenny. Oh, and I'm Not Cryin. Ok, that may be number one. "I'm makin a lasagna!"

Missy said...

Ps - Ok, totally gorgeous babies! and that loves/does not love thing is brilliant, I say, brilliant. But, um, did you forget a kid?

Unknown said...

Hey, thief! Check your email and add me as your friend to Facebook. Missed you at aerobics.

Jackie said...

Too funny! And you know I had to go to You Tube and waste more time watching all of their other crazy clips.
Thank you for your comments, you are so sweet! Oh, and let me tell you, the nap thing is rare, so don't be too jealous. :)
I'm really liking your "word of the day", I'll have to be sure and visit often to brush up on my vocabulary.

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Somehow bloghopping managed to land me here in your world this evening and I haven't laughed that hard in a few days! Thanks, I needed that!

2 minutes & the sexy jean stumble dance, so reminded me of home!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I made my husband watch this. He's been quoting it all day.Oh no.