Word Up - It's Time to Get Wordy!

Word of the Day
I really do not know that anything has ever been more exciting than diagramming sentences. Gertrude Stein

08 May 2008

Tavin Dillard: Butter!

A long while ago, the stars aligned just right in our favor, and we made a sweet sweet discovery. Maybe you know him, and maybe you don't. I'm just gon' go right ahead now and introduce to you, our best good buddy, Tavin Dillard.

This here particular video snuck deep down into my husband's subconscience and was later recalled, after a heavy dose of anesthesia began to wear off. Hence the previous post. We are both in love. And we may or may not sometimes fight over who Tavin's real BFF is. It's me. Not him for sure.

It's all me.

Anyway. Without any further delay.

Butter.



There's more where this came from. I KNOW!! I can't hardly stand it either! You can even subscribe so that you don't miss any new videos! Visit his site here!! The interweb abounds with goodness. Like manna from the skies.

2 people love me:

Tonja said...

yep, that's where we thought it came fwom :)

still laughing...

Unknown said...

Mmmmm ... Butter!