Word Up - It's Time to Get Wordy!

Word of the Day
I really do not know that anything has ever been more exciting than diagramming sentences. Gertrude Stein

02 July 2010

Fakebook Update : A Tall Order

My status:

Jodie needs a good red lipstick, please?  Taking suggestions.  I know you're all beauty mavens, so help a sista out. 

Also, it would help if you were brunette with blue eyes and an olive complexion.

Also also, let it not be $20 lest I go without glamour forever.

Amen.

2 people love me:

myletterstoemily said...

excuse me, but the shade you're
wearing in your profile pic is
perfect! did you lose it?

if so, you are in luck, because
this is the year of 'red'.

Jodie | Velour said...

Lea: Girrrrrl, clown. THAT is me wearing the loudest fuschia I could find, attempting the 80s/Glamour Shots look. I'm pretty sure I nailed it. Thank you for thinking it perfect. You are ever so kind and more and more my favorite-est, but I'm afraid I cannot wear that. :)

I am glad to hear this is the year of red, though. I didn't know. Looks like I'm in luck!