Word Up - It's Time to Get Wordy!

Word of the Day
I really do not know that anything has ever been more exciting than diagramming sentences. Gertrude Stein

27 December 2007

My man delivered.

I am so fired up. My husband has outdone himself this year. My Christmas gift is quite possibly the best I've ever had from him. I'm having trouble remembering years past because I'm blinded by the shinyness of this year's gift. I am now the proud recipient of 6 weeks with my very own personal trainer! And he paid for childcare for the month too! I could not be more thrilled!

SIX WEEKS. MY OWN PERSONAL TRAINER! I swear it feels like I've wanted that my whole life. I can't think of anything that I'd like better.

And then on top of that, as if this cake needs icing, he made arrangements for our 3 kiddies yesterday so that we could spend a few hours together scouring antique shops. And although it's probably in my top 5 favorite things to do, it's somewhere near the bottom of his list, probably next to like, having someone else cut his toenails. So for him to make arrangements so that we could go and do it together - huge! We drank Starbucks and dug through dust collectors. It was bliss. I've been smiling for days.

My man is THE man. Speaking my language, and filling my love tank. Who could ask for more?

3 people love me:

Tonja said...

I am sooo happy for you!
Good job, Stretch!!

Missy said...

Way to go, Hubs!!

I get it. My man went to Linen and Things, the mall, WalMart AND Target with me last night.

It was a Christmas miracle.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Great stuff. Your kids and grandkids will really enjoy reading this someday.