Word Up - It's Time to Get Wordy!

Word of the Day
I really do not know that anything has ever been more exciting than diagramming sentences. Gertrude Stein

17 June 2009

Success in contingent upon...

...your participation.

Without you, there is no game, and that is just sad. We all need word games people. Come on now! Rally your enthusiasm! Don't let the government succeed at dumbing us down!

Go ye into the world (or dictionary)(or thesaurus)(or your preferred search engine) and bring me back some gems!

Come on! It'll be fun!

Go now... go read some books.

4 people love me:

shrimp said...

brine

Unknown said...

gravid

and Gertrude Stein...love it!!

Grace@PoeticHome said...

I love your word of the day -- sagacious. I didn't even know it was a real word, but it is so fantastic!

While this is not quite rare, I will always love the word "moxie." :)

Unknown said...

Gambrinous

qualtagh

wanweird