Word Up - It's Time to Get Wordy!

Word of the Day
I really do not know that anything has ever been more exciting than diagramming sentences. Gertrude Stein

27 May 2009

It's like they're being raised by wolves.

Sugarhead to her brother: "My oatmeal... you know, that brown one? It tasted good!"

Pause. No response from Sweet Pickle.

"You wanna taste it?", she asks
(touching the corner of her mouth that hasn't yet been cleaned after breakfast).
"Lick it."

How am I ever gonna make these children into something that can be brought out into society?

Originally written 16 Mars 09

{And PS: Yes, I'm back! Hooray!}

2 people love me:

Anonymous said...

Look at it this way. If you guys ever go on a mission trip to an undeveloped area, they'll probably fit right in! LOL :)

bren j. said...

Ack!!